Richardson Adventure Farm (richardsonadventurefarm.com) in Spring Grove, IL is known for having created the largest corn maze in the world; with trails totaling nearly 9 miles. In addition to the activities offered we will have hot dogs etc. and smores over the campfire. We hope many of our older youth (7-12th grade) will attend (especially confirmation students) but we thought we would open it up to families as well. So, anyone interested in some fall fun can sign up and join us. We only ask if you have children younger than 7th grade that a parent attend with them. We will also need volunteer drivers/chaperones. Note: Calvary UCC in Twin Lakes (Judy Wangs church) will be joining our group.
Here are the details: October 15
- We have a fire circle with picnic tables reserved from 4:00-8:00pm. (Church will cover the rental charge and food)
- Admission: $16 age 13 – adult. $13 age 12 & under (discount for groups over 30)
- Depart from church at 3:30 to caravan (families can meet us there if they choose)
- Return to church at 8:45ish
- Please sign up by calling/emailing the church office by October 11th.